Compliance Specialist ComplyNet - Dallas, Texas, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Compliance specialist,Finance Manager,Sales
- Salary: $50,000 to $70,000, depending upon education, training, and experience Per Year
- Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
ComplyNet is an automotive industry leader in Environmental Health & Safety, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, and Information Security compliance management solutions. ComplyNet combines on-site auditing services with intuitive software to assist dealerships nationally in achieving regulatory compliance goals, mitigating risks, and retaining talent. We are a fast-growing company with opportunities for growth. competitive salary, benfits, and 401K.
We are currently hiring compliance specialists, the professionals who manage client relationships and perform consulting on-site and online. We traditionally hire people with automotive dealership expertise and train the subject matter needed to deliver the services. If you do not have experience working in or with auto dealerships, please explain in your initial reply why you think you would be a good fit. Backgrounds in insurance, risk mitigation, and auditing are a plus.
Compliance Specialists normally work from home (25%) or on client sites (75%). This position will require light overnight travel (approximately 25% per month) to other cities as assigned. Time in the office is very limited.
Our Sales and F&I consulting services deal with sales and finance compliance. Essential job duties would require:
- Meeting with management (GM, Controller, Sales Managers) to talk about where they stand when it comes to complying with applicable sales and finance regulations
- Performing deal audits
- Performing facility inspections
- Performing some live sales and finance compliance training.
Environmental Health & Safety Consulting:
ComplyNet's Environmental Healty & Safety consulting services primarly focus upon compliance in Service, Parts, Body Shop, and Detail/PDI. Essential job duties would require:
- Meeting with management (GM, Controller, Service Manager, Parts Manager, and Body Shop Manager) to talk about where they stand when it comes to complying with OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations
- Performing chemical inventory audits
- Performing facility inspections and writing reports
- Facilitating safety team meetings
- Performing live OSHA and EPA training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner, and have:
- Have the ability to build relationships with top level dealership management - this is a very personal business and relationships are crucial to our success
- Confidence to lead safety team meetings
- Sales experience or finance experience
- General knowledge of vehicle service & parts operations
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of our client management teams.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and mobile devices
- Proven follow up and organizational skills
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willing to train in areas of knowledge needed: OSHA compliance, EPA compliance, DOT Hazmat compliance and all F&I compliance
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record